Medicine Hat, AB Maternity & Newborn Photographer

Medicine Hat, AB Maternity & Newborn Photographer

Life Stories Series: Summertime Fun!!

This is my second post in the 'Life Stories Series'. If you are wondering what it is... I joined some amazing photographer friends in a big circle to share stories about our lives. On the last Friday of the month you will see a new post from me in this series. It's not about getting that perfect pose, it's about capturing the everyday moments that are special to us. It's a away for us to share a bit about our own personal lives. At the end of each post you will see a link to another photographer's story. Click on the link to keep the circle going!

This Month I am sharing some photos of my daughter having some fun in the sun and water!! I'll let the photos speak for themselves!! Hope you enjoy the photos!

Please continue the circle by clicking here to see the amazing Azure Marie's story

6 comments:

amy lenhart said...

love all the water and the bright colors!!!! looks like she's having so much fun!!!

Nicole Ridella said...

Beautiful! Looks like it was a perfect summer day!

Jen Snyder said...

Oh, this looks like SO much fun! Love it :)

Amy said...

Oh these are fabulous and SO fun!!

Danse said...

Aww, I love these! The colors and fun really show off summertime!

Jen said...

How fun! It looks like she is having a great time!!